17 incredibly useful Google products and services you didn’t know existed: awesome for international languages27/12/2016
I LOVE Google tools, as you all know. But I did not know some of the ones listed below. They are amazing, especially for international folks! Sorry, gotta go and load some extensions and apps…
Find at: http://www.businessinsider.com/google-products-youve-never-heard-of?r=US&IR=T&IR=T/#if-you-have-trouble-deciding-between-causes-to-donate-to-or-have-trouble-finding-a-reputable-charity-googles-one-today-app-makes-it-easy-the-app-shows-different-charities-gives-a-short-description-and-lets-you-know-how-you-can-help-18
- There’s a “Manual” feature in Google Translate that lets you draw characters or symbols.
- Similarly, Google Input Tools lets you type in over 80 different languages without having to download a special keyboard.
- Intimidated by huge numbers? Google will help you figure out how to pronounce that 12-string behemoth if you type “=english” after it.
- Google has a catalog of animal noises that you can easily find by typing in “animal sounds” or by typing in the name of a specific animal. Hot tip: Whip this one out while babysitting and it’ll keep kids entertained for a long time.
- Google Books nGram Viewer is a fun tool that lets you…
View original post 274 more words
Good ideas for lesson planning: http://www.eschoolnews.com/2016/07/18/the-best-apps-and-resources-for-english-language-learners/
25 ideas for using WhatsApp with English language students. Remember, Most International Families Use WhatsApp01/12/2016
Read the entire piece here https://oupeltglobalblog.com/2016/05/17/25-ideas-for-using-whatsapp-with-english-language-students/