A great welcome to Leah Riney in Scott County!
I used the free practice test that the PRAXIS released, and I also purchased (20 bucks) the digital practice test that PRAXIS sells. The digital test was 120 questions and timed. I could repeat the test many times, and it provided an explanation for questions I missed. The format was fairly similar to the real test and it was a definitely worth the money and time to help me prepare.
A message from the Kentucky state Department:
Join me in congratulating our own Noema Fernandez to passing her ESL Praxis exam. We are proud of you!
Celebrate the passed Praxis exam with Kelsey Bender. Congratulations!
How Languages are Learned, Making Sense of Language, and the Handbook of Language and Ethnic Identity
New titles available:
· The Language Demands of School
· Multicultural Education: issues and perspectives
· Foundations of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism
· Educating Second Language Children
· Principles of Language Learning and Teaching
· Teaching by Principles
· Teaching Culture: perspectives in practice
· Sociolinguistics and Language Teaching
· Second Language Acquisition
· An Introduction to Language and Linguistics
· The Grammar Book
· The CALLA Handbook
· The Crosscultural, Language, and Academic Development Handbook