|TESOL International Association provides the TESOL Conference Calendar as a service to TESOL members and the field. The information provided in the Conference Calendar comes from the sponsoring organizations. For more information, please contact the sponsoring organization. The listed events are not sponsored or endorsed by TESOL International Association.
- 7-8 (North America) The Conference on Language, Learning, and Culture, “Enhancing and Advancing Teaching Education”. Fairfax, VA. Email: email@example.com.
- 7-9 (Asia) 15th Annual International TESOL Conference, “Convergence in TESOL,” Philippines. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 19-21 (Asia) PELLTA 8th. International English Language Teaching Conference 2017 (iELT-Con 2017), “The 21st. Century Classroom : ELT Practices & Innovations, Malaysia. Email email@example.com.
- 26-28 (North America) WEFLA International Conference on Foreign Languages, Communication and Culture, “Foreign Language Teaching and Cultural issues,” Cuba. Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 4-6 (North America) BC TEAL 2017 Annual Conference, “Celebrating 50 Years of BC TEAL,” Canada. Email email@example.com.
- 5-6 (Europe) InnovateELT Conference, “Power to the Learner! – What Can We Learn About Learning from Learners Themselves?” Spain. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5-6 (Asia) KSAALT TESOL 10th Annual Conference, “KSAALT TESOL@10: A Decade of Excellence and Innovation,” Saudi Arabia. Email email@example.com.
- 11-13 (South America) TESOL Colombia II, “Think global, act local: Connecting and Innovating in ELT,” Columbia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12-13 (Africa) 2nd Annual Africa TESOL Conference, “New Horizons in Language Teaching,” Rwanda. Email email@example.com.
- 12-13 (South America) ARTESOL Convention 2017, “Democratizing ELT: Challenges and Perspectives,” Argentina. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 13-14 (Europe) CETE/TESOL 9th International Annual Conference, “Technology Management For Large and Mixed Ability Classes,” Georgia. Email email@example.com.
- 13-14 (Asia) FAB11 & KOTESOL National Conference 2017, “Boosting the Power of ELT — FABulously,” South Korea. Email NatCon2017@koreatesol.org.
- 15 (Europe) 19th Annual International Conference on Education, Greece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15 (Europe) A Panel on Educational Leadership, Greece. Email email@example.com
- 15-18 (Europe) 3rd Colloquium on Online & Distance Education, Greece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15-18 (Europe) A Panel on Bilingual Education: Opportunities and Challenges, Greece. Email email@example.com.
- 19-20 (North America) NCSU ESL Symposium. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20 (North America) Mextesol Tampico Regional Conference, “Tampico 10: Towards a Brighter Future,” Mexico. Email email@example.com.
- 19-21 (Asia) JALT PanSIG 2017 Conference, “Expand Your Interests,” Japan. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 27-28 (South America) VenTESOL 35th National Convention. Coral Edition, “Connecting ELT Globally,” Venezuela. Email email@example.com.
- 1-3 (Asia) Faces of English 2: Teaching and Researching Academic and Professional English, Hong Kong. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2-3 (North America) A Research Symposium, “Building an Inclusive, Sustainable Research Community in TESOL,” California, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 5 (Europe) A Panel on Echoes of Ancient Myths in Contemporary Literature, Greece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 (Europe) A Panel on “From Écrivance to Écriture: Contemporary Revolutions in (Meta)language,” Greece. Email email@example.com
- 5-8 (Europe) 10th Annual International Conference on Literature, Greece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8-9 (Europe) OEB MidSummit, “Shaping the Future of Learning,” Iceland. Email email@example.com.
- 8-10 (North America) TESL Canada Conference 2017, “Celebrating Canada’s 150th,” Canada. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 16-18 (Asia) JALTCALL2017, “Active Learning through CALL,” Japan. Email email@example.com.
- 22-25 (Europe) 1st FIPLV East European Regional Congress 26th BETA-IATEFL Annual International Conference, “Learning and Teaching Languages: Creating Bridges to the Future,” Bulgaria. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 23-25 (Asia) Global Negotiation Conference, “Teaching Negotiation Skills in English,” Japan. Email email@example.com.
- 29-1 July (South America) EcuaTESOL Second International Convention, “Breaking Walls, Building Bridges in ELT,” Ecuador. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 30-2 July (North America) 22nd Conference of the International Association for World Englishes, “Local and Global Contexts of World Englishes,” New York, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 3 (Europe) 10th Annual International Conference on Languages & Linguistics, Greece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3-7 (Europe) 3rd International ESP Conference and Summer School, “Establishing the Predominant Position of ESP within Adult ELT,” Serbia. Email Nadezda.Stojkovic@elfak.ni.ac.rs.
- 5-7 (Europe) 3rd International Colloquium on Languages, Cultures, Identity in School and Society, Spain. Email email@example.com.
- 5-7 (Central America) ACPI-TESOL Costa Rica, “Teaching, Learning, and Assessing English with the Common European Framework,” Costa Rica. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 13-15 (Asia) The 15th International A sia TEFL C onference 2017 and the 64th TEFLIN International Conference, “ELT in Asia in the Digital Era: Global Citizenship and Identity”, Indonesia. Email: email@example.com
- 28 (North America) DR-TESOL Annual Convention, “Technology Enhanced Language Learning,” The Dominican Republic. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4-7 (Europe) ICLHE 2017 Conference, “Integrating Content and Language in Multilingual Universities,” Denmark. Email email@example.com.
- 19-20 (North America) 2017 GATESOL Conference, “Keys to Cultural Proficiency: Unlocking the Language of Equitable Instruction,” Georgia, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20-21 (North America) AZTESOL 2017 State Conference, “Connect, Learn, Grow @AZTESOL,” Arizona, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 20-22 (Asia) The 18th Internatıonal INGED ELT Conference, “Winds of Change,” Turkey. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 21-22 (Asia) 25th Korea TESOL -PAC International Conference, “Why are we here? Analog Learning in a Digital Era,” South Korea. Email email@example.com.
- 27-28 (North America) 2017 Ohio TESOL Conference, “40 Years of Excellence in English Language Education,” Ohio, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 28-29 (Europe) 3rd English for Healthcare Conference, “Teaching and Learning of English for Medicine and Healthcare,” Switzerland. Email email@example.com
- 28-29 (Asia) 33rd Spelt Internatilal Conference, “Glocalisation – Think Global Act Local,” Pakistan. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2-3 (North America) TESL Ontario 45th Annual Conference, “Celebrating Success,” Canada. Email email@example.com.
- 3-4 (North America) NYS TESOL 47th Annual Conference, “Empathy in Action: Social Pedagogy and Public Advocacy for English Language Learners,” New York, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2-4 (North America) TexTESOL State Conference, Texas, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 2-4 (North America) TexTESOL IV & TexTESOL State Conference, “Many Voices, ONe Vision: Advocacy Through Education,” Texas, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4 (North America) NNETESOL Conference, Vermont, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 4 (North America) 2017 WITESOL Fall Conference, “Reflective Teaching, Teaching Reflection: Meeting the Needs of Language Learners,” Wisconsin, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9-12 (North America) 44th International MEXTESOL Convention, “Strengthening Learning Communities,” Mexico. Email email@example.com.
- 17-18 (North America) 2017 PRTESOL Annual Convention, “Transformative Inquiry: Unearthing the quest for knowledge beyond the English classroom,” Puerto Rico. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 17-20 (Asia) JALT2017, “Language Teaching in a Global Age: Shaping the Classroom, Shaping the World,” Japan. Email email@example.com.