|TESOL International Association provides the TESOL Conference Calendar as a service to TESOL members and the field. The information provided in the Conference Calendar comes from the sponsoring organizations. For more information, please contact the sponsoring organization. The listed events are not sponsored or endorsed by TESOL International Association.
- 3-5 (Europe) 40th TESOL-SPAIN National Convention, “Evolving & Involving”, Spain. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 (North America) CATESOL Los Angeles Regional Conference, “Sharpening Skills to Shape the Future,” California, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 9-11 (Asia) 23rd TESOL Arabia International Conference & Exhibition, “Advancing the ELT Profession,” United Arab Emirates. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 21-24 (North America) [/attend-and-learn/international-convention]TESOL International Convention & English Language Expo, Seattle, Washington, USA. Email: email@example.com
- 24-26 (Eastern Europe) 25th Annual HUPE Conference, Solaris Beach Resort, Šibenik, Croatia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25 (Europe) IH Torun International Teacher Training Day, Poland. Email email@example.com.
- 7-8 (North America) The Conference on Language, Learning, and Culture, “Enhancing and Advancing Teaching Education”. Fairfax, VA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7-9 (Asia) 15th Annual International TESOL Conference, “Convergence in TESOL,” Philippines. Email email@example.com.
- 19-21 (Asia) PELLTA 8th. International English Language Teaching Conference 2017 (iELT-Con 2017), “The 21st. Century Classroom : ELT Practices & Innovations, Malaysia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 26-28 (North America) WEFLA International Conference on Foreign Languages, Communication and Culture, “Foreign Language Teaching and Cultural issues,” Cuba. Email email@example.com .
- 4-6 (North America) BC TEAL 2017 Annual Conference, “Celebrating 50 Years of BC TEAL,” Canada. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5-6 (Europe) InnovateELT Conference, “Power to the Learner! – What Can We Learn About Learning from Learners Themselves?” Spain. Email email@example.com.
- 12-13 (Africa) 2nd Annual Africa TESOL Conference, “New Horizons in Language Teaching,” Rwanda. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12-13 (South America) ARTESOL Convention 2017, “Democratizing ELT: Challenges and Perspectives,” Argentina. Email email@example.com.
- 13-14 (Europe) CETE/TESOL 9th International Annual Conference, “Technology Management For Large and Mixed Ability Classes,” Georgia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 13-14 (Asia) FAB11 & KOTESOL National Conference 2017, “Boosting the Power of ELT — FABulously,” South Korea. Email NatCon2017@koreatesol.org.
- 15 (Europe) 19th Annual International Conference on Education, Greece. Email email@example.com.
- 15 (Europe) A Panel on Educational Leadership, Greece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15-18 (Europe) 3rd Colloquium on Online & Distance Education, Greece. Email email@example.com.
- 15-18 (Europe) A Panel on Bilingual Education: Opportunities and Challenges, Greece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 19-20 (North America) NCSU ESL Symposium. Email email@example.com.
- 19-21 (Asia) JALT PanSIG 2017 Conference, “Expand Your Interests,” Japan. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1-3 (Asia) Faces of English 2: Teaching and Researching Academic and Professional English, Hong Kong. Email email@example.com.
- 2-3 (North America) A Research Symposium, “Building an Inclusive, Sustainable Research Community in TESOL,” California, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 (Europe) A Panel on Echoes of Ancient Myths in Contemporary Literature, Greece. Email email@example.com.
- 5 (Europe) A Panel on “From Écrivance to Écriture: Contemporary Revolutions in (Meta)language,” Greece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5-8 (Europe) 10th Annual International Conference on Literature, Greece. Email email@example.com.
- 8-9 (Europe) OEB MidSummit, “Shaping the Future of Learning,” Iceland. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8-10 (North America) TESL Canada Conference 2017, “Celebrating Canada’s 150th,” Canada. Email email@example.com.
- 16-18 (Asia) JALTCALL2017, “Active Learning through CALL,” Japan. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 22-25 (Europe) 1st FIPLV East European Regional Congress 26th BETA-IATEFL Annual International Conference, “Learning and Teaching Languages: Creating Bridges to the Future,” Bulgaria. Email email@example.com
- 23-25 (Asia) Global Negotiation Conference, “Teaching Negotiation Skills in English,” Japan. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 30-2 July (North America) 22nd Conference of the International Association for World Englishes, “Local and Global Contexts of World Englishes,” New York, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 4-7 (Europe) ICLHE 2017 Conference, “Integrating Content and Language in Multilingual Universities,” Denmark. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 19-20 (North America) 2017 GATESOL Conference, “Keys to Cultural Proficiency: Unlocking the Language of Equitable Instruction,” Georgia, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 20-21 (North America) AZTESOL 2017 State Conference, “Connect, Learn, Grow @AZTESOL,” Arizona, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20-22 (Asia) The 18th Internatıonal INGED ELT Conference, “Winds of Change,” Turkey. Email email@example.com.
- 21-22 (Asia) 25th Korea TESOL -PAC International Conference, “Why are we here? Analog Learning in a Digital Era,” South Korea. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 28-29 (Europe) 3rd English for Healthcare Conference, “Teaching and Learning of English for Medicine and Healthcare,” Switzerland. Email email@example.com
- 2-4 (North America) TexTESOL State Conference, Texas, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4 (North America) NNETESOL Conference, Vermont, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 4 (North America) 2017 WITESOL Fall Conference, “Reflective Teaching, Teaching Reflection: Meeting the Needs of Language Learners,” Wisconsin, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9-12 (North America) 44th International MEXTESOL Convention, “Strengthening Learning Communities,” Mexico. Email email@example.com.
- 17-18 (North America) 2017 PRTESOL Annual Convention, “Transformative Inquiry: Unearthing the quest for knowledge beyond the English classroom,” Puerto Rico. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.