TESOL International Association provides the TESOL Conference Calendar as a service to TESOL members and the field. The information provided in the Conference Calendar comes from the sponsoring organizations. For more information, please contact the sponsoring organization. The listed events are not sponsored or endorsed by TESOL International Association.
- 1-2 (Europe) The Worldwide Forum on Education and Culture, “Voices of the Future: The Sound of Many Languages and Nations in Partnership,” Italy. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9-10 (Asia) 11th International Symposium on Teaching English at Tertiary Level, “Rethinking ELT in Higher Education”. Hong Kong. email@example.com
- 16-17 (Asia) Fourth International Conference on Languages, Literature and Society 2017, “Interdisciplinary Conversations about Language, Politics and Mobility,” Singapore. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20-21 (Asia) 37th Thailand TESOL International Conference, “ELT Pathways to Professional Excellence,” Thailand. Email email@example.com.
- 23-24 (Africa) NileTESOL Conference, Egypt. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2-3 (Asia) The International Conference on Current Issues of Languages, Dialects and Linguistics, Iran. Email email@example.com.
- 2-3 (Middle East) The International Conference on Current Issues of Arabic Language Teaching and Learning, Literature and Translation, Ahwaz/Khouzestan/Iran. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24 (Europe) 6th Bremen Symposion, “The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – how do we deal with its gaps?” Germany. Email email@example.com
- 24-25 (North America) Illinois TESOL-Bilingual Education Annual Convention, “Meeting the Challenge,” Illinois, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3-5 (Europe) 40th TESOL-SPAIN National Convention, “Evolving & Involving”, Spain. Email: email@example.com
- 9-11 (Asia) 23rd TESOL Arabia International Conference & Exhibition, “Advancing the ELT Profession,” United Arab Emirates. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 21-24 (North America) [/attend-and-learn/international-convention]TESOL International Convention & English Language Expo, Seattle, Washington, USA. Email: email@example.com
- 24-26 (Eastern Europe) 25th Annual HUPE Conference, Solaris Beach Resort, Šibenik, Croatia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7-8 (North America) The Conference on Language, Learning, and Culture, “Enhancing and Advancing Teaching Education”. Fairfax, VA. Email: email@example.com
- 19-21 (Asia) PELLTA 8th. International English Language Teaching Conference 2017 (iELT-Con 2017), “The 21st. Century Classroom : ELT Practices & Innovations, Malaysia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4-6 (North America) BC TEAL 2017 Annual Conference, “Celebrating 50 Years of BC TEAL,” Canada. Email email@example.com.
- 15 (Europe) 19th Annual International Conference on Education, Greece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15 (Europe) A Panel on Educational Leadership, Greece. Email email@example.com
- 15-18 (Europe) 3rd Colloquium on Online & Distance Education, Greece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15-18 (Europe) A Panel on Bilingual Education: Opportunities and Challenges, Greece. Email email@example.com.
- 19-20 (North America) NCSU ESL Symposium. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1-3 (Asia) Faces of English 2: Teaching and Researching Academic and Professional English, Hong Kong. Email email@example.com.
- 5 (Europe) A Panel on Echoes of Ancient Myths in Contemporary Literature, Greece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 (Europe) A Panel on “From Écrivance to Écriture: Contemporary Revolutions in (Meta)language,” Greece. Email email@example.com
- 5-8 (Europe) 10th Annual International Conference on Literature, Greece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8-10 (North America) TESL Canada Conference 2017, “Celebrating Canada’s 150th,” Canada. Email email@example.com.
- 3 (Europe) 10th Annual International Conference on Languages & Linguistics, Greece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5-7 (Europe) 3rd International Colloquium on Languages, Cultures, Identity in School and Society, Spain. Email email@example.com.
- 13-15 (Asia) The 15th International A sia TEFL C onference 2017 and the 64th TEFLIN International Conference, “ELT in Asia in the Digital Era: Global Citizenship and Identity”, Indonesia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4-7 (Asia) The Fourth World Congress on Extensive Reading, “Pathways to Progress,” Japan. Email email@example.com.
- 6-7 (Europe) ICSD 2017 : 5th International Conference on Sustainable Development, Italy. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 29-30 (North America) MIDTESOL 2017: Crossroads of Cultures, “Crossroads of Cultures,” Missouri, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 4-7 (Europe) ICLHE 2017 Conference, “Integrating Content and Language in Multilingual Universities,” Denmark. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 19-20 (North America) 2017 GATESOL Conference, “Keys to Cultural Proficiency: Unlocking the Language of Equitable Instruction,” Georgia, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 9-12 (North America) 44th International MEXTESOL Convention, “Strengthening Learning Communities,” Mexico. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 18-19 (North America) 2016 PRTESOL Annual Convention, “Reading the Word, Reading the World: Working towards Social Justice and Peace in the English Classroom,” Puerto Rico. Email email@example.com.