This entry was posted on Monday, February 18th, 2013 at 14:24 and is filed under *Lesson Planning. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Thank you for visiting my BLOG. I hope that you will find information and inspiration for your work with English Language Learners, their families, and school personnel. The main purpose of this BLOG is threefold: To provide educators and administrators with tools for their jobs and to let professional know what is trending in the field of ESL so have access to relevant information and to conduct their own professional development driven by their need.
Some tips for how to navigate this BLOG:
1. Find Categories to the lower right. The categories contain many resources
2. You can stay updated of what is going on in the BLOG by either one or both of the following ways
a. Follow BLOG BY E-Mail
b. Follow BLOG by RSS FEED
3. If you look for a certain topic, use the “SEARCH” feature, type in your search term, and see what comes up
4. Find a list of important professional organizations and resources in the BLOGROLL
5. Administrators, find legal information in the CATEGORY Legal/Professional News
6. Mainstream Teachers, find cultural information about many languages and cultures in many categories. You can find it easily by using the search feature.
This BLOG is not intended as a monologue. I sincerely invite you to leave a comment and rating for other reader. It is truly important to get YOUR feedback so that other educators can easier assess how useful a posting is. Remember when you shop and you look for reviews? Same idea!
Even better, leave additional resources, lesson plans, or ideas on the BLOG. The BLOG has a worldwide readership with many hits and a publication with your name may be useful when you apply for a job or grant. Click "Leave a comment".
Most of all, have fun and enjoy the resources and try out some new things in class,
Dr. Christel Broady